Friday, September 14, 2012

The Strawberry Patch Barn Sale and a few notes

I know I have been bad about not writing on my blog and posting.  I have been busy trying to get everything ready at the barn.  I have worked on the lower part of the barn with putting a wall down the middle to separate the booths.  Made it with tobacco sticks.  Really like the way it looks.
Had a wonderful Labor Day weekend with my wonderful friends from Alabama who came up.  We had a wonderful visit and just really enjoyed catching up.  The sad part they lost their mother on Tuesday after they were here.  She was the most precious and gracious lady you would ever meet.  Full of life and the kindest person.  She will be missed but heaven got the best angel. So I made a short trip to Alabama to be with them for a couple of days.

Now I have been so excited about " The Strawberry Patch" Barn Sale.  It was everything I expected and more.  Christy does a fantantic job.  I took a good friend with me Vonell, Whitney(my daughter) and Jessica(my niece).  They loved it.  We went on Saturday and have a lovely day.  When we got there we decided we needed to eat right away.  Great food from the Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cafe and Everyday Gourmet.  We all shopped at all the wonderful vendors Christy had putted together.  So if you didn't go you need to put it on your calendar for the spring sale that is the 4th weekend of April.  I think she really out did herself this time because everything about it was lovely.  When you drove up she had the cutest welcoming display
with a beautiful setting.
The location is a beautiful farm setting so you know I like that.


The sale was full of vintage finds, repurposed items and art.  So you need to put it on your calendar for next year. Get you girlfriends together and plan a  day of fun and shopping.  Well worth the trip.We all left with a few purchases and a great time together.
Great job CHRISTY and THE STRAWBERRY PATCH Vendors.


So now I will begin to finish my work on The Hayloft Barn Sale and hope you put it your calendar to come.  I have really gone beyond my expectations for my first sale.  Excited does not even begin to describe my excitement.  I cannot wait and my thanks again to Christy for helping me.  I hope you plan to attend and find you something special from all these great vendors that work so hard.  I will post a listing of the vendors in the coming weeks.  Thanks ya'll and hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment