Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Hayloft at Port Royal Spring Barn Sale

The Spring Barn Sale is fast approaching May 16- 18th.  I am  really excited about the sale coming up with 40 plus vendors.  We will have the Barnside Cafe again and live music daily.  So I hope you are planning on coming out and having a wonderful time. It will be better than last year if you can imagine that.  First Choice Shopping will be on Thursday night from 4:30~7:30 pm and yes you can purchase items that night. You can purchase tickets online at eventbrite.com(http://www.eventbrite.com/event/6421879013/SS) or you can purchase at the door. $10.00


Then regular hours are May 17th from 10 to 6 and May 18th from 10 to 5 pm. $2.00 admission
Barnside Cafe and music daily

I will be posting vendor info in the next several day.  You can also follow The Hayloft on facebook
(www.facebook.com/ShirleyAnnThomas)

I hope you will come out and enjoy the barn sale this time.  I am so looking forward to seeing everyone and chatting. I want you to enjoy the whole experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment